skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
WPAJ Interview: Daddy X of the Kottonmouth Kings
"The Green Album"
just dropped, and we have Daddy X on once again to talk about the album, the environment, the green stuff, and the political climate of our country.
Listen, get lit, and get educated.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
About Me
Sorgatron
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Michael Sorg is a video editor by day, Podcast Producer, Rapper, aspiring pro wrestler, and Web Designer by night (long nights). Enjoy his not as witty ramblings as he figures out life along with the rest of us...
View my complete profile
Connect to Me
email: mikesorg@gmail.com
Steam ID:
Sorgatron
Twitter:
twitter.com/sorgatron
LinkedIn:
Michael Sorg
Wii Friend Code(Dr. Mario): 0049-8882-5244
Wii Friend Code(Smash Bros): 4296-2823-5428
AIM: sorgatron
del.icio.us/spsjuggalo
Facebook:
Michael Sorg
Myspace:
Myspace.com/spsjuggalo
My Sites
Portfolio
Wrestling Mayhem Show
CRAP
Deface Marketing
Western PA Juggalos
What Is A Juggalo
Sorgatron
follow Sorgatron at http://twitter.com
Join the Wrestling Mayhem Show!!
Join us LIVE Tuesdays at 8 PM Eastern in chat or on the phone
The WPAJ Interview
sorgatron
on
12seconds.tv
Mybloglog
Friends of the Sorg
Missy (wife of the Sorg)
Chachi (from WPAJ)
Silent Ninja (my bro)
emcee lb (Wrestling Mayhem Show)
Fatherspoon (ShouldIDrinkThat.com
Chris Brogan
Dawn Papuga
Justin Kownacki
Mike Woycheck
My Brilliant Mistakes
Locobone
Blog Archive
►
2009
(113)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(25)
▼
2008
(311)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(31)
▼
October
(39)
Friday5: Eh, again.
WTF Was I Thinking Video: Remedy Gets Violated
I Remember Knight Rider
WPAJ Interview: Daddy X of the Kottonmouth Kings
Sorgatron '08: The real Stoke Monkey
Wreestling Mayhem Show 140: Should I Drink That De...
Halloween Track from RPG
Sorgatron '08: Obama was so close
friday5: Post-Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Edition
WTF Was I Thinking Video: Simpler Stoke Monkey
I Remember some firsts
Wrestling Mayhem Show 139: Brent Albright Returns!
Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Day 2
We invoke violence amongst the tech…
Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Day 1
Black Sheep Puppet Festival: Media
Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Meet N Greet.
Friday5: The people that surround you
Black Sheep Puppet Festival
WTF Was I Thinking Video: Violence in Social Media
I Remember my first Podcamp...
Wrestling Mayhem Show 138: Women of Mayhem
Chachi Says: Interactive Blog 1
Musicians and Juggalos at Podcamp Pittsburgh?!
Mayhem at the Black Sheep Puppet Festival
Sorgatron '08: Obama Ads
friday5: I won't answer your questions how you wan...
WTF Was I Thinking Video: Coming for you Brogan!!!
Sorgatron 08 - We don't slow dance with murderers
I remember the president
Wrestling Mayhem Show 137: Head Wounds
Sorgatron '08 is Happening People!!!
CRAPCast 8: Crap on the Cob
Con on the Cob Day 3
Con on the Cob Days 1 and 2.
WTF Was I Thinking Video: The Truth about the Sile...
New MayhemCam Videos
I remember wrestling
Wrestling Mayhem Show 136: J-Rocc and Politics
►
September
(35)
►
August
(33)
►
July
(27)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(119)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment