skip to main | skip to sidebar
sorgatron.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New MayhemCam Videos




MadMikeCam: Leprecaun



WMS 132
MayhemCam: Arizona Energy Drink
MayhemCam: Remedy Eats Another Contract

WMS 133
MayhemCam: Remote Mayhem
MayhemCam: Remote Mayhem 2
MayhemCam: Retarded Spirit Hands
MayhemCam: Max Moon Dance



WMS 134
MayhemCam: Venom Energy Drink
MayhemCam: Pants Are Optional

Posted by Sorgatron at 1:15 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

About Me

My photo
Sorgatron
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Michael Sorg is a video editor by day, Podcast Producer, Rapper, aspiring pro wrestler, and Web Designer by night (long nights). Enjoy his not as witty ramblings as he figures out life along with the rest of us...
View my complete profile

Connect to Me

  • email: mikesorg@gmail.com
  • Steam ID: Sorgatron
  • Twitter: twitter.com/sorgatron
  • LinkedIn: Michael Sorg
  • Wii Friend Code(Dr. Mario): 0049-8882-5244
  • Wii Friend Code(Smash Bros): 4296-2823-5428
  • AIM: sorgatron
  • del.icio.us/spsjuggalo
  • Facebook: Michael Sorg
  • Myspace: Myspace.com/spsjuggalo

My Sites

  • Portfolio
  • Wrestling Mayhem Show
  • CRAP
  • Deface Marketing
  • Western PA Juggalos
  • What Is A Juggalo

follow Sorgatron at http://twitter.com


Michael Sorg's Facebook profile

Join the Wrestling Mayhem Show!!

Join us LIVE Tuesdays at 8 PM Eastern in chat or on the phone

The WPAJ Interview


sorgatron on 12seconds.tv

Mybloglog



Pittsburgh Bloggers

Friends of the Sorg

  • Missy (wife of the Sorg)
  • Chachi (from WPAJ)
  • Silent Ninja (my bro)
  • emcee lb (Wrestling Mayhem Show)
  • Fatherspoon (ShouldIDrinkThat.com
  • Chris Brogan
  • Dawn Papuga
  • Justin Kownacki
  • Mike Woycheck
  • My Brilliant Mistakes
  • Locobone

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (113)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ▼  2008 (311)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (31)
    • ▼  October (39)
      • Friday5: Eh, again.
      • WTF Was I Thinking Video: Remedy Gets Violated
      • I Remember Knight Rider
      • WPAJ Interview: Daddy X of the Kottonmouth Kings
      • Sorgatron '08: The real Stoke Monkey
      • Wreestling Mayhem Show 140: Should I Drink That De...
      • Halloween Track from RPG
      • Sorgatron '08: Obama was so close
      • friday5: Post-Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Edition
      • WTF Was I Thinking Video: Simpler Stoke Monkey
      • I Remember some firsts
      • Wrestling Mayhem Show 139: Brent Albright Returns!
      • Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Day 2
      • We invoke violence amongst the tech…
      • Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Day 1
      • Black Sheep Puppet Festival: Media
      • Podcamp Pittsburgh 3 Meet N Greet.
      • Friday5: The people that surround you
      • Black Sheep Puppet Festival
      • WTF Was I Thinking Video: Violence in Social Media
      • I Remember my first Podcamp...
      • Wrestling Mayhem Show 138: Women of Mayhem
      • Chachi Says: Interactive Blog 1
      • Musicians and Juggalos at Podcamp Pittsburgh?!
      • Mayhem at the Black Sheep Puppet Festival
      • Sorgatron '08: Obama Ads
      • friday5: I won't answer your questions how you wan...
      • WTF Was I Thinking Video: Coming for you Brogan!!!
      • Sorgatron 08 - We don't slow dance with murderers
      • I remember the president
      • Wrestling Mayhem Show 137: Head Wounds
      • Sorgatron '08 is Happening People!!!
      • CRAPCast 8: Crap on the Cob
      • Con on the Cob Day 3
      • Con on the Cob Days 1 and 2.
      • WTF Was I Thinking Video: The Truth about the Sile...
      • New MayhemCam Videos
      • I remember wrestling
      • Wrestling Mayhem Show 136: J-Rocc and Politics
    • ►  September (35)
    • ►  August (33)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (20)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (20)
    • ►  March (20)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2007 (119)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (9)