skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 11, 2008
Should I Wrestle That: Park Bench
It's back from the 4th of July celebration leftovers, and with a brand new intro, I give you Should I Wrestle That!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
About Me
Sorgatron
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Michael Sorg is a video editor by day, Podcast Producer, Rapper, aspiring pro wrestler, and Web Designer by night (long nights). Enjoy his not as witty ramblings as he figures out life along with the rest of us...
View my complete profile
Connect to Me
email: mikesorg@gmail.com
Steam ID:
Sorgatron
Twitter:
twitter.com/sorgatron
LinkedIn:
Michael Sorg
Wii Friend Code(Dr. Mario): 0049-8882-5244
Wii Friend Code(Smash Bros): 4296-2823-5428
AIM: sorgatron
del.icio.us/spsjuggalo
Facebook:
Michael Sorg
Myspace:
Myspace.com/spsjuggalo
My Sites
Portfolio
Wrestling Mayhem Show
CRAP
Deface Marketing
Western PA Juggalos
What Is A Juggalo
Sorgatron
follow Sorgatron at http://twitter.com
Join the Wrestling Mayhem Show!!
Join us LIVE Tuesdays at 8 PM Eastern in chat or on the phone
The WPAJ Interview
sorgatron
on
12seconds.tv
Mybloglog
Friends of the Sorg
Missy (wife of the Sorg)
Chachi (from WPAJ)
Silent Ninja (my bro)
emcee lb (Wrestling Mayhem Show)
Fatherspoon (ShouldIDrinkThat.com
Chris Brogan
Dawn Papuga
Justin Kownacki
Mike Woycheck
My Brilliant Mistakes
Locobone
Blog Archive
►
2009
(113)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(25)
▼
2008
(311)
►
December
(26)
►
November
(31)
►
October
(39)
►
September
(35)
▼
August
(33)
Juggalo Day 8
Friday 5: Sticky
CRAPCast 5: Man Eating Birds
Wrestling Mayhem Show 131b: Mayhem at the Mellon
WTF Was I Thinking Video: PCPGH2 Mans on the Streets
I remember video games
Wrestling Mayhem Show 131A: Mad Mike Mayhem
Wrestling Mayhem Gets Interviewed!!!
Friday5: Stipidity
WTF Was I Thinking Video: President of New Jersey
Review: OPM "Golden State of Mind"
Wrestling Mayhem Show 130: Thoughtful C*** Ring
I Remember Road Trips
Anatomy of a Road Trip
Stoke Monkey sets the record straight
WMS Episode 129 Videos
CRAP TV All Access: The School
Friday5
WTF Was I Thinking Video: Hello Podcasters!!!
CRAP TV All Access: Kamikazee Hip Hop Show 2
What happens when the services fail us
CRAPCast 4: Broke the Walls Down
I Remember
Wrestling Mayhem Show 129: Toilet Paper Mayhem
What's Coming Up?
Should I Wrestle That: Park Bench
Friday 5
Fave 5: Local Music Favorites
WTF Was I Thinking Video: emcee lb
What did I learn from New York City
Wrestling Mayhem Show 128: I'm a Unicorn
A Mayhem of One: Friday and Saturday
A Mayhem of One in Manhattan: Thursday
►
July
(27)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(20)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(20)
►
2007
(119)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment