Much of it was a blur. I came as the Macho Man, an anagram of the 80's and further versions of the character, because 1) I wasn't wearing skivvy trunks, and 2) the only shirt I could find was from NWO era Macho.
As with others, I am awaiting pictures and videos to recall the night in full. But here's what I do recall.
- Playing much Nintendo with Silent Ninja and Sager, including Burgertime, RBI Baseball, and Legend of Kage. That thing was rockin' on the projector.
- I think I deemed Rachel "Miss Elizabit" for the night. She was as close as anyone could get, I thought.
- I recall a public group "Rick Roll" that was fantastic. Even better than our previous Luchador Rick Roll
- I recall becoming the Prom King. Much respect to "Rick Roll" Scott and "Bandana" Sager, but no one can mess with the "Macho King" baby!
- Then I danced with DJ G. That was surreal.
- Then Justin Kownacki kicked me in the bits to cut in on the birthday girl.
- At one point, everyone hugged me at the same time.
- And we broke out in "oh baby you" of the Mayhem NYC trip fame, and we were joined by Biz Markie?
- A wrestling match broke out between Chachi and Doc Remedy. You knew that was coming...
UPDATE: Just spotted Locobone's pics from last night!

2 comments:
As of right now my arm is still a little tired from holding the boombox during the group rick roll dance.
I'm honored.
Post a Comment