So on the up, I was at Juggulated Friday. The 13. And believe me, after a day like that, I believe in the superstition. Here's a list of messed up things that I, and others were involved in...
- I had scores of problems getting a proper set CD for the evening (which included CRAP, NES, DR. E, and emcee lb on one huge set together)
- Jeff needed to meet me at McD's because he didn't remember how to get to my house with his bud...
- ...as it began to freak hail storm here in Beechview...
- ...which it wasn't in Castle Shannon, where I quickly picked up emcee lb, who was late getting to my house, and now it was hailing, so I didn't want him to die.
- Half of the acts are late, most stuck in Pittsburgh traffic, on the way to East Liverpool, OH for the show
- Chachi had some drama with getting a ride out the East Liverpool, OH
- Legally Insane and Holly Dolly have to quit their set because their ride's care caught fire in the parking lot while they were performing. Fire trucks and everything...
- Some hoods outside the Teen Club were causing shit and some people almost threw down
- Trigga and Devious didn't do much of a set because the CD was messed up
- I killed my back doing something during our set. I think I just rocked it too hard
I'm on that high right now from then. Now back to the work day tomarrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment